Monday, October 17, 2011

Easy Diver 2

            I was back on the Boat last weekend with Calhoun and crew. We were out shooting at the USF New Hampshire then the ledge behind Norman's Woe. Oddly enough, after all these years, this was the first time I dove the New Hampshire. Interesting but sparse wreckage. Peter was kind enough to give me the tip of a copper spike he found over by the island. Didn't look like much, but it was manufatured in Paul Revere's Copper Mill. The captain was shooting me, shooting pictures, I guess he liked how my Aquatica rig looked underwater. The water was still a forgiving 59 degrees and the air temp was in the lower 80s, on October 9th no less! It was a perfect day, one that will seem like a distant memory three weeks from now.  

Moon Snail dwarfing a hermit crab.

Captain on the left shooting another diver

Cunner by the wreckage


Wreck of USF New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment